The frequencies in Mykes work against humidity in walls and closed rooms and prevent mold and other fungus from establishing. If you suspect that you or your family’s health is being affected by mold or you have mold and humidity in your home or workplace, our Orgone produced Mykes can help.
Mold is all around us. It’s a small type of fungus that grows from tiny, air-bound spores. Wherever these spores land and find optimal conditions – for instance warm temperatures and a bit of dampness – they will thrive, with this causing the black stains you might see on your walls and ceilings or in your bath and shower.
There are many kinds of mold which can be very harmful if it’s present in the home. Not only that it damages property by discoloring walls and rotting damp wood, also it can cause serious health problems for the inhabitants.
People react to mold in different ways, depending upon the amount of exposure and the person’s overall health. Some people are more vulnerable to the effects of mold than others. This includes children, the elderly and those with a weakened immune system or other medical condition(s).
Indoor molds and damp conditions can cause increased:
- – Eye, nose and throat irritation
- – Coughing and phlegm build-up
- – Wheezing and shortness of breath
- – Symptoms of asthma
- – Allergies and Intolerances
- – Headache and Dizziness
Mykes is an Orgone activated, self adhesive sheet enough for 1 wall (ca. 10 m²). Depending on the degree of contamination, within 6 weeks all fungus are neutralized and harmless to the inhabitants. The visible spots can now simply be washed away, for example with a little vinegar.
Note: Even if the mold is visible only on 1 wall of a room, every wall should be equipped with at least 1 Mykes sheet, depending on its dimensions.
There are no reviews yet.